My name is Jolene, I am a queer woman under the bisexual umbrella. I strive to be a kind and understanding voice and ear. I am also neurodivergent, having ADHD. I am a logical and linear thinker and like to solve problems and explain things, but if you just need someone to listen I can do that as well.
- My ExperienceI'm agender, pansexual, identify as queer. I grew up in the south and had to navigate coming out and living my truth carefully. I currently am in an age-gap relationship and have been for a few years. I've dated both men and women, openly and secretly.
- My Goals/AdviceI can help with navigating identity, validating confusing feelings, being a friendly voice, listening, helping to navigate resources
I don't have any reviews yet.
I don't have any posts yet.My Availability Schedule
- Wednesday05:00 PM - 11:59 PM EST
- Thursday05:00 PM - 11:59 PM EST
- Friday05:00 PM - 11:59 PM EST
- Saturday05:00 PM - 11:59 PM EST
- Sunday05:00 PM - 11:59 PM EST